Christmas Time

Tuesday, January 2, 2007

resolutions...

every year begins with a bowl of black-eyed peas and steamed cabbage. well every year but this one. we totally forgot...it didn't even cross my mind!
since we didn't do that then do i really have to make my list of resolutions that rarely gets completed? do you always complete your list? will i feel some great sense of accomplishment or will i feel like a better person?
either way, i find myself with the nagging urge to make a list so here it goes...

  • i resolve to read one book a month for enjoyment.
  • i resolve to make 4 quilts: one that is already pieced and planned for my nephew, patrick, one for my neice/nephew's nursery, one for my friend's baby girl (it was meant to be her baby gift when she came home but that didn't happen- so it will be her 1st birthday gift!) and lastly i want to make a christmas quilt for myself.
  • i resolve to be a better encourager to my husband and children
  • i resolve to mop my floors more
lastly...
  • i resolve to spend more time in prayer
there you have it...attainable goals! (i hope.) i will let you know how it goes.

No comments: